Health Plan Pain Points
- Caused due to inaccurate benefit plan and provider configuration
- Enable significant reduction in claims errors with accurate benefit and provider data
CUSTOMER SERVICE CALLS
- Benefit inquiries have long average handling times and low first call resolutions
- Improve call handling times and first call resolution rates with real-time benefit explanation
- Average benefit product configuration is error prone, tedious and takes 60-90 days
- Enable significant improvement in speed to market with business rules and workflow
- Significant risk of compliance penalties in benefit product, MA and provider data and contracts
- Reduce compliance risks with auto-generated compliance documents and audit trails
INACCURATE PROVIDER DIRECTORY
- Leads to penalties and customer dissatisfication
- Improve accuracy of provider directory data by creating a single source with automated business rules and workflow
|PAIN POINTS||OUR SOLUTION|
SIMPLIFY BENEFIT PLAN CONFIGURATION.
Automate the end-to-end benefit product lifecycle. Improve speed to market of government and commercial business and automate compliance document generation. Cut admin costs. And create a paperless streamlined workflow.
STREAMLINE MEDICARE ADVANTAGE COMPLIANCE.
Leverage our turn-key CMS PBP integrated (import and export) solution to generate all compliance documents (ANOC, EOC and SB) using paperless, streamlined workflow. Improve speed to market, reduce admin costs, and lower risk of penalties.
SIMPLIFY PROVIDER DATA CONTRACTS.
Simplify provider data, enrollment, and contract configuration. Improve compliance on provider directory, and auto credentialing. Create streamlined, paperless workflow.
AUTOMATE FFV REIMBURSEMENTS.
Improve FFV (Fee for Value) payment accuracy, transparency, compliance, and timeliness. Create streamlined, paperless workflow.
A large Health Plan consortium improved speed-to-market by 70%. Reduced data redundancy by 90%.
Health Plan generates 100% accurate Medicare compliance documents on time. Reduces effort and admin cost by 75%.
Health Plan selects eProviderSync to integrate all provider data and contracts into a single source of truth.
Health Plan improves FFV payment accuracy, processing time, transparency, compliance and timeliness.
What our customers say.
BENEFITS BUSINESS LEAD
Simplify Healthcare development team was responsive, knowledgeable, and definitely seems to ‘get it’. I’ve used their benefit administration product for over 4 years, and each time a new release is rolled out I am impressed with their ability to understand our requirements and anticipate the functionality we need most.
DIRECTOR - MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
eMedicareSync reduced 75% time and effort to build Medicare/Medicare Advantage products and auto-generated all documents in time and with quality. This was our first CMS submission where there was no chaos due to last minute changes.
FORMER LARGE HEALTH PLAN PROVIDER EXECUTIVE
In my opinion, eProviderSync is the only end to end solution that can help solve the Provider data and contracting challenge in the industry at the root cause. It creates a robust, configurable single source of truth and has a intelligent algorithm to the keep the data updated.
VBR PROJECT MANAGER
We had exceptionally aggressive timelines to deliver and deploy a very complex payment reimbursement system. Simplify Healthcare was able to meet the deadlines, even as our customer continued to add requirements while we were in trial testing. Their team worked many nights and weekends to enable our Plan to go live on time.