The QA Manager will be primarily responsible for monitoring continuous integrations and proactively debug issues working with R&D teams. He will also ensure continuous upgrades and enhancements as per the reported issues This position will work closely with the development team to leverage the existing frameworks and tools to improve build system productivity.
- Work closely with Development, QA and Product Teams to plan, maintain and communicate internal and client product release schedules
- Establish and enforce formal release management procedures and policies, including scripts and automation tools to build, integrate and deploy releases to multiple environments
- Responsible for the management of internal and client environments
- Coordinate release content and ensure proper documentation is provided for every release
- Monitor development and testing progress to ensure releases are delivered on time
- Should have an experience of minimum 10 years into QA, testing domain
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile is a must
- Candidate should have prior experience in Healthcare Industry
- Prior project management experience will be preferred or should have a certification
- Good to have experience in Bugzilla/Perforce/MySQL
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Should be a good team player