The role of Technical Architect will primarily be involved in designing, building and configuring applications to meet business processes and application requirements and coordinating with the development and engineering teams to create a world class product.
- Provides design recommendations based on architecture and technology IT organizational strategy
- Develops enterprise level application solutions including enhancements, interfaces, functions and features
- Plans, designs, and develops business critical software solutions utilizing software development processes
- Provides insight regarding the integration of applications into enterprise including the business environment
- Develops programming and development standards and procedures for code reuse
- Lay down architecture principles for the implementation
- Researches new technologies and applications
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree in Computer science.
- Should have 10+ years of experience in software development including an experience in handling a team
- Should have extensive experience in Microsoft .NET, MVC, C#, WWF, SQL Server/T-SQL, Object Oriented Design.
- Experience in BI tools like SSRS or SSIS
- Microsoft Word applications/ add-ins
- JIRA and SVN
- Project management
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong written business communication skills
- Approachable and flexible in working hours